- Supports multiple usb sticks, using FAT, NTFS, HFS, ExFAT
- Skip or Pause with a switch
- Player will boot up within seconds
- Video files are sorted A..Z
- System is read-only, no shut down needed
- Will work perfectly 24/7 or on a timer switch
- Play back 4k HEVC/h.265 on Raspi4
- Manual selection of sound output via /boot/alsa.txt
- Seamless loop via codeword “loop.” in the filename
- Free space on SD Card for your media files
Download Image File of ~2.2GB and write to 16 GB SD Card
Please consider a Donation, if this makes your project work.
- Plays one h264 file from internal card (“loop.mp4”)
- Sync playback requires setting up a network
- Works on Raspi 1 – 3 and very early Pi 4
Download Master Image File of ~1.4GB
Download Slave Image File of ~1.2GB
Note: This software is quite old, but so far there is no better alternative for sync.
It will definitly change names with a new version!
Case to 3D-Print
You can download these STL-Files to print out a case for the Raspberry Pi A+, which is my favorite for the smaller form factor while offering standard HDMI and USB connectors.
Based on Raspbian Lite
Player Sync: omxplayer-sync
Read-Only Mode: Adafruit
Case is a Remix of Thing 639651
Start Sound by Guillermo Heinze